Thursday, August 25, 2011

The.Title.Of.My.Heart




                                                                                                                                        

The cryptic black sky.
The glistening stars.
The vigour of the breaking waves
reflects the tempest in my heart.

I sit here in my armour.
Ready.
Knees held tight against my chest.
Searching,
Waiting,
Listening,
for the perfection of your presence.

I relish this night.
A celebration of your beauty.
My craving gaze fixed
on
only
You.

The blue war paint in my eyes,
fiercely amplifies my depths.
Desperately determined:
To seek you
To meet you
To know
only
You.


The title of my heart.


It was then,
on that mountain,
that you took my breath away.
Whispering with intimate power:
‘Do you know?
 I love you Faye.’

Lips that touch the hollow beneath my ear.
Hands that hold my intrepid heart.
Eyes that burn with deep desire.
My Saviour
set
me
apart.




No comments:

Post a Comment